New to UKP

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

GrimmDiesel
Passat model: B6

New to UKP

Post by GrimmDiesel »

Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself as I've just signed up to the forum.
Bought myself a 06 plate B6 on Saturday, and loving it, great car. I was hoping to go for the 2.0Tdi auto DSG, but of all the cars I looked at, my 1.9Tdi (manual) was the best I saw all day.

I always owned VW Corrado's, and only traded the last one in because the dog wasn't happy in it, so needed a hobby car he'd be happy in, so bought a Land Rover Discovery for green laning. Then, because my gf and I found out we were pregnant, I sold my motorbike to make way for a practical car.

I once had a B6 Tdi estate auto as a loan car after someone wrote off my car reversing into it, after driving the B6 for just over a week, I wanted one. Taken 8-9 years, but now I have one :-bd

As yet it is standard, but I'd love to fit the 'R' body kit, and maybe some 17" rims at some point. Although, if I don't (still mods i want to do on the Landy first!!), I won't be too worried as it'sa great car as standard.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login