New Passat owner saying hello

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Pluginal
Passat model: B6

New Passat owner saying hello

Post by Pluginal »

Hello, I am just introducing myself to the forum as I am a new Passat owner. I have just bought a 2007 1.9 TDI SE estate which I think is classed as a B6 with 80,000 miles on the clock. In the past I have been a Volvo owner but have given up on them since they started fitting the Ford diesel engines. :roll: I was looking for something pretty bullet proof and after a lot of searching came up with the Passat. (It was a close call between the Passat and the Skoda Octavia which both fit the 1.9 TDI engine so I am led to believe) Only thing I don't like about them is the amount of electronics on them but this is progress I suppose. :cry:
My Passat runs and drives great and feels very tight, not to mention economical for the size of car. I am still getting used to it at the moment but am sure I will have a few questions to ask in the near future like how to find out the radio code as there is no code in the booklet. Anyway this is just to introduce myself and I shall post my questions in the appropriate section. Look forward to some banter with you guys, thanks. :wink:

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login