Finally found a car I like................

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

AlunfromMerthyr
B5
Passat model: B6

Finally found a car I like................

Post by AlunfromMerthyr »

.After searching for a long long time, I finally decided to go for the Lexus GS 300H Premier.
14 Plate, 25k Miles
One Owner.
Loads of toys and should be ready Wednesday next week but with all the luck I have had it won't be. There is a crack in screen, salesman says 'Bird Strike' BUT I am a little apprehensive about that to be honest, I think something a little more sinister.
Anyway, looking at the prices quoted in this forum for 58 plate Passats I am shocked at the prices quoted, i.e. 4500- 4800 for 58 Plate Passat's.
I agree mine has 153k in the miles and has a scratch about 2 inches on the front bumper, which was there when I purchased it, but in all the garages I have been too and there are loads, the best price I could get offered PX was a paltry 1500-1700 quid. I would have accepted £2500 and would still accept £3k for it Private.
Am I being to greedy? Always had work done when it needed it. MOT until March 17.
So surely has to be worth 2k, with Leather & Sat Nav and DVD in Motion. All factory fitted.
You lot tell me, but be gentle. I did not Part Ex it as £1500 was way to low and an insult in my opinion.
AOHO
Still To Do............
Upgrade Headlights. Upgrade Interior Lights. Not a lot but if anyone can offer to do any of the above jobs gimme a PM or a Text on 07940 523 523.
AJ

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login