Poll; How many still have a B5 / B5.5

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

How many B5 / B5.5 owners still on here (poll)

1, I've got my B5 / B5.5 and have no plans on ever getting rid of it.
69%
2, I've got a B5 / B5.5 and am planning to get rid.
3%
3, I've got rid of my B5 / B5.5 and have no regrets.
10%
4, I've got rid of my B5 / B5.5 and DEEPLY regret it.
No votes
5, I've got rid of my B5 / B5.5 and have got something mad and raucous but still miss my old car.
3%
6, I've got rid of my B5 / B5.5 and have got something dull and boring and have massive regrets.
No votes
7, I'm old school and have a B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 and anything newer is rubbish.
3%
8, I wish I still had my old car.
3%
9, I have a B6 and am scared to drive it in case it breaks down and will cost a fortune to fix.
3%
10, I'm a B7 / B8 driver
3%

Total votes: 29

ct.p
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B5.5 H'Line Est

Poll; How many still have a B5 / B5.5

Post by ct.p »

Just a bit of fun...

I've been on here since 2007 and am on my second B5.5 which I have absolutely no plans in getting rid of. I think these are gracefully aging car and still represent good cheap transport as long as you keep on top of basic maintenance. They have their niggles but are usually fairly easy to fix. The only thing that really lets them down is the complicated front suspension which can be costly and time consuming to replace.... and their appetite for eating front CV joint boots!

So, have a vote (you should be able to select 4 options) and give us some words to explain your madness :hyst
Bog standard B5.5 Highline Estate TDI

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login