My pressure washers cocked up!

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wingz123
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5 110 TDi

My pressure washers cocked up!

Post by wingz123 »

Went out this morning to clean a van down and she ran so I switched her off and waited for my hose pipe to de-ice so as not to restrict that water flow into the presure washer.

Anyway did this and turned the main dial and nothing....no power whatsoever....

Popped the hood to expose this...

I could see the switch was engaging but the switch that should automatically pop across on that white box thing wasnt switching on so i used a screwdriver to manual move it across to 'on'

She fired up! Then i switched off again to put all covers back on but thought id give her another go before packing her up. Had to move the switch on the white thing across manually again but this time she just hummed...again she just hummed and now nothing...

So i haven't a clue what the hells going on with the bl00dy thing.

Anyone any ideas?? I have replaced plug fuses and the fuse inside the pressure washer (pic below) is fine

By white box I am referring to this - Image

Anyone?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UPDATE!! -I now have access to over 90 vans direct from one of the leading leasing companies - Just ask! - Relays,Sprinters,Caddy's,Transits etc.

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login