The Council have done it again!

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

madrob6
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B6

The Council have done it again!

Post by madrob6 »

Yet again the useless North Devon Council have done it again.

After my dispute when them over not having anywhere to park my car and basically being given a big fat no as they seemingly don't care they've now given me a parking ticket for parking perfectly legally!

First thing I did was to fire off an appeal using their website (as for some reason that's the only way, god help you if you don't have a computer) and I received an email yesterday telling me that I got a ticket for parking in a residents only bay with parking for a maximum of 1 hour to non permit holders.

No while this does ring true for the other spaces on this road the bays that I parked in have absolutely no sign on them (which I mentioned in my original message to them and just got ignored). Today I'm going to give them a wring complete with some pictures I took for evidence that I somehow knew I was going to need.

now the fine is only £25 but that's not what's bothering me, it's the fact that these idiots have ticketted me for parking legally and then ignored me and just given me some poo about how I should obey a sign that doesn't actually exist.

Time to take this a step further but this time I'm doing it over the phone so I can shout at them until they listen to what I'm actually saying! Considering that I'm a really calm bloke normally these people are really starting to get to me, I already have an appointment to view a house on the other side of town to avoid all of this rubbish.

Wish me luck!
B6 TDI with turbo laaaaaaaaaaaag
944 in need of a refresh

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login