RESURFACING ROADS RANT!!

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

crazypainter
B4
Passat model: b5

RESURFACING ROADS RANT!!

Post by crazypainter »

ended up on a road today which was being resurfaced. Now this is really beginning to bug me big time on a number of levels. Rollers seem to be a thing of the past. We are expected to use our cars to roll the black top! In addition,we have the road signs that say for example 20mph limit, yes, it feels slow but you still get ******** hammering down it, chucking chippings over everyone. Even thats not all, the chippings get caught in your tyres ready to fly out when you pick up speed into someones windscreen. When i got home tonight i have a topping of tar and chippings all stuck to lower regions of my car :evil: We are absolutely roasted on petrol, council tax etc etc. Now is this just me, or does this make anybody elses blood boil???? I live in Surrey, anyone see rollers where they live??? Its just the same old story i know, that we are paying more and more and gradually getting less and less, the divide is ever expanding
WANT PINSTRIPING ? come on in and take a look..... http://www.crazypainter.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login