a sad sad sad day

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobman
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.4tsi Touran

a sad sad sad day

Post by bobman »

well on friday i was at work, at just after 12 i started my break, it was a 3 and a half hour break so i had time to burn and was gunna learn some more routes at work

anyway, 1 of the bus inspectors in the bus station came upto me and said, is that your light blue CAVALIER in the garage car park, i said to him i dont own a CAVALIER, he said i thought that was your car parked next to the union office in the car park, i said it is and its not a CAVALIER its a VW PASSAT, he said he thought it was a cavalier, cheeky git

anyway , he said, can you go back down to the garage because somethin has happened to it

so off i quickly went to the garage, i got there and i was met by traffic incident manager and he asked if it was my car and said he had gotten all the details regardin wot had happened, i asked wot had happened and he said a recovery wagon was fetchin in a broken down bus and had hit my car while reversin in the car park, i rushed out side to look and this is wot i found

i cant believe that he only got my car as i was parked between 2 others and 1 was stickin out more than mine

anyway i phoned the recovery company up for the companys insurance details so i could let my insurance know, and he said can we not do it thru the insurance, because he doesnt want to loose his reputation with travel west midlands/national express so if i can can i get all the details and prices for everythin that needs doin to put it back to how it was and he will pay for it thru the recovery company

so, wot shall i do

i know im gunna have to get a couple of quotes but it looks like the bumper is bent and pushed in, so that could have pushed in the bumper bar, the lugs on the grill have groken and the jap spec is bent and grazed thru the plastic, luckily the spoiler is ok

new bumper
new bumper bar
new jap spec
new grill
new number plate coz its broken, the velcro patch is holdin it together for now
and a respray and fabrication of puttin it all back together with the spoiler

anybody recomend anybody

markpassrat if yopur lookin at this could you possibly give me a qoute plz if ya wouldnt mind

like the title says, a sad sad sad day
RIP Muff Diver

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login