IM BACK

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobman
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.4tsi Touran

IM BACK

Post by bobman »

hello everybody

its been a while

had a lot of trouble with sky

we changed services to sky from virgin and had nothin but trouble from the beginin, it was takin em ages to install the phone line (5 months in total) in the end we told em to go shove it coz they wernt supplyin the services we were payin for. for 5 months they have been *no swearing* about with the phone line sAyinb that mice have been chewin thru the original bt phone line, but the engineers only came out once a week or fortnight, different engineer each time and a different excuss each time, so in the end we told em t take everythin back (sky+ box, modem and dish)
now we are fightin em coz they keep tryin to take money out of the account. solicitors told em that we are not payin a single penny due to services we wasnt gettin

some may notice i been usin facebook but i had very limited access on my pay as you go sim so i was havin to resort to updatin my status on the missis phone

anyway last week we turned back to virgin again and they are givin us a better deal than sky

some may remember i had a crash in my ssat before christmas 2010, well i finally got paid out for that and bought a new pc and a new iphone 4s and last week the missis updated my sim so i got more internet axcess, yippeee

just noticed i have a few inbox messages lol, will go thru em in a bit

glad t be back

bob
RIP Muff Diver

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login