Doom & Gloom? or Time of Year??

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

_Foz_
B6
Passat model: B5 1.9TDi Estate

Doom & Gloom? or Time of Year??

Post by _Foz_ »

I'm beginning to lose faith in my old boy Popeye....I'm not sure if its a case of SAD (Seasonally Affected Disorder)
Whether my campervan 'Olive' has now taken the forefront as my 'Pride and Joy'
Or whether its just the constant niggling little things that are starting to go wrong with the Ol wagon that is leaving me feeling a little deflated at present!

Yet again my heater motor/fan has decided to pack up...right at the wrong time of year!! I've only had the replacement one 6 months, and was a buggar to change, now i've got to do it all over again, only in minus temperatures with wind,rain & ice to boot! X(

My front suspension top mounts are knocking again, only 18 months after having them replaced!!
Another job i'm not looking forward to tackling :((

The rust is starting to return on my rear hatch, right underneath where the window seal is, so that requires the rear spoiler to be removed, then the whole rear window to be taken out, before prepping and spraying!! 8-|

Interior lights are on and off when they choose to, meaning the whole front carpets are to be lifted to check the CCM, door switches to be rewired/re-fitted etc. ~x(

Paintwork is looking dirty and dull cus of all the Salt thats been thrown down on the roads for ice as of late....with lots more to come no doubt! :(

Its just all doom and gloom, dull and depressing! on the Passat front right now =((

I just can't be arsed with it all at the moment!!....is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way at the moment?? :-??

This is 'Popeye'
VOTED CAR OF THE MONTH SEPT. 2011

Chipped-140Bhp|| Lowered on Coilovers|| Projector Headlights||HID Bulb Conversion||
K&N Induction Kit||Colour Coded Respray||Chrome Roofrails||Chrome Mirror Covers||Polished Merc Eltanin 18" Rims||DeBadged||Tinted Windows||Bonnet Bra||Votex Rear Roof Spoiler||Detachable tow bar||312mm Brake Discs||
BUILD THREAD [color=#BF4040] [i]-Click Here![/i][/color]
Proud member of the
[WAGON MAFIA]

Death is everywhere!!
There are flies on the windscreen......for a start!

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login