cost of living

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wrighty10
B1
Passat model: b5.5

cost of living

Post by wrighty10 »

ok so weve slagged the insurance companies with good reason to but yes everything is going up electric gas everything where is it all going to stop before we know it we'l be handing all our hard earnt wages to these ppl. fuel has gone up even more than other things and nothings being done, where are the ppl behind the fuel protests of afew years ago, weve only got ourself to blame we sit on forums like these and slag everone of for putting pricess up but we acutly dont do anything, doesnt the goverment realise that if the fuel was at a lower rate then ppl would have more money to go for days out and other things, going to shopping would be cheaper as well as the haulage compaies wouldnt have to pass on the extra costs of fuel, i used to go out on my days off taking the family out but now its acutly cost more in fuel to go to the places than it does in getting into these places, its all about cause and effect theyve caused the fuel to go up and other things so the effect is more families are struggling to do anything.
yes i know the country is in debt but hang on the normal joe public didnt put us in debt so why should the normal tax paying person bail the goverment out, maybe its time our money stays in our country.

so what can we as a tax paying voting country going to do to stop our hard earnt wages being swallowed up with higher cost of living
a dubbers life is a good life

DONE
35w main dipped beam
55w hids high beam
tinted windows
groved and drilled front brakes
debaged front grill
LED side lights
black 18in a8 wheels
stage 1 remap 168bhp 369nm :D

to do
getting it slammed
taking roof bars off
wrighty10

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login