member warning "jensen"

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Doeboy
Passat model: B4 TDI CL Estate

member warning "jensen"

Post by Doeboy »

hi all thought it'd be right to post this at this time.
after sending my money for a set of coilovers and a set of rear tailgate bootlid struts and drivers side wing mirror and drivers side rear for my b4 estate on the 21st of january 2011.
i was informed the parcel was going to be sent asap, i waited a week for it to turn up and nothing arrived, i spoke to the member and he assured me it was on its way, after another week going by i called the seller again and he said to me he would look into it for me.
anyway another few days went by and a b4 popped up in a local scrappy and i got the gas struts and rear light and wing mirror for my car that i neede.
i spoke to the seller and he said that the parcel had been returned to his house as the address i gave him wasnt valid, now i live in a new build and have had post and parcels delivered here lots of times before so i found this strange, but due to the fact i had the parts i needed and the coilovers werent a must i said to him would he mind refunding me the money minus the delivery costs which i didnt mind paying, he agreed as he said he had other uses for the coilovers.

he then asked me if i wouldnt mind waiting till the 28th of february when he got payed and i kindly agreed.

i still havent received the money and have tried to call him on many many occasions and he is delibrately avoiding my calls and not responding to texts or anything, i have opened a dispute and advanced it to a claim with paypal as i payed him through what he said was his girlfriends account and i am awaiting there response.

he owes me £230

i didnt want anyone else having the same experience as me with this member.

heres is his original for sale post
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30902

please steer clear

cheers

steve

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login