Are some Brits just too stuck up?

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

the_dubmeister
B7

Are some Brits just too stuck up?

Post by the_dubmeister »

I say this in just what i see when i'm working and when i'm just generally out and about and watching tv, I get this image when i watch tv and the news etc etc, that the news for example when there telling there reports that alot of the time there just talking to people with money? I for one am probably part of the percentage of people what fit into the "poor" bracket of the country, I'm only 22 and i'm a housekeeper for a private hospital, The majority of people in this hospital are well off people with either fancy titles to there names, or generally have plenty of money in the first place, and the people in there what say to me "oh you dont want to be doing housekeeping for the rest of your life do you?"

What happened to generally respecting someone for just having a job in the first place, rather than making someone look low for the job there doing? I think now there's 3 types of people, poor people who have to save for months on end just to have something nice in there lifes, the average person what does'nt really struggle with debts can afford to pay there bills every month and still have enough money for nice nights out and other nice things, and then the rich who decide that there above everybody else.

I know it seems like i'm going on here but i'm trying to establish why people are like they are nowdays, like certain people think because you live on a council estate, your either scum or some other type of trouble, i'm not saying everyone sees it like this but that THIS IS ACTUALLY what some think, i personally think the uk is a bad place to live, the law system is poo, the NHS is on its bum, my grandparents who have worked all there lives have to manage with just the essentials on there bit of pension they get, but yet you can be an immigrant and get more than they do? tell me how that works?

I expect some people to have a different opinion to this but i just think this country is on its bum and that its getting worse by the day.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login