Leather!!...in this weather!!!

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

_Foz_
B6
Passat model: B5 1.9TDi Estate

Leather!!...in this weather!!!

Post by _Foz_ »

I mean Seriously....who needs leather in this weather!! 3:-O
.....I've never had it and never intend on installing the stuff to be honest!! I can only imagine after 10 hours of being in the blazing sun, your in your shorts and t-shirt...need to do a quick trip in the ssat....jump in the motor and 'YEEOOOOWWWZER'!! backs of the legs burnt like bacon :hyst

And in the winter i imagine it'd be like sitting on a snow covered chair thats been left at the top of mount Everest for its entire existence, for the 1st minute while the heating element decides to remove the -7 froze to the bone chill from your butt and back! 8-x

Naaaaaaah!!

Think I'll stick with the soft velour of cloth in my ride :p

This is 'Popeye'
VOTED CAR OF THE MONTH SEPT. 2011

Chipped-140Bhp|| Lowered on Coilovers|| Projector Headlights||HID Bulb Conversion||
K&N Induction Kit||Colour Coded Respray||Chrome Roofrails||Chrome Mirror Covers||Polished Merc Eltanin 18" Rims||DeBadged||Tinted Windows||Bonnet Bra||Votex Rear Roof Spoiler||Detachable tow bar||312mm Brake Discs||
BUILD THREAD [color=#BF4040] [i]-Click Here![/i][/color]
Proud member of the
[WAGON MAFIA]

Death is everywhere!!
There are flies on the windscreen......for a start!

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login