keighley trade and performance centre

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bowesyb5syncro
still on the production line

keighley trade and performance centre

Post by bowesyb5syncro »

just been to buy a car from keighley trade centre and im warning people not to use these as they are awful they where funny when i asked to take it for a test drive saying i had to apply for finance before i could take it out then when i asked about getting an inspection carried out on it they where funny again wouldnt show me the service history and then finally took the keys out me hand and said i dont think this car is for you!!!! i went up 2 days ago to look at it then i was sortin insurance out etc went back today to buy it i had half the money and was only financing half but there snotty attitude lost them the sale they mustve been hiding something and i urge people not to deal with this garage
black 99 b5 syncro 30v black tints black angel eyes 18" rs4 k&n 57i full leather

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login