Wind it in Please != ALL NOTE =

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

Wind it in Please != ALL NOTE =

Post by vwnutant »

Hello all . Ant - Admin here .

Just wanted to write a bit of a topic as of late there seems to be a hell of a lot of bitching/unwell feelings going on here on the site and most is not related to the site or has anything to do with here. Those who have been involved are aware and those who watch in the wings can see it too. I have had numerous pms over the last few months from unhappy people asking for threads to be moved/deleted and wanted to re-instate the good feeling and friendly happy CAR site nature we once a time all had .

Its not hard to get on with people thesedays and even easier on a website I would of thought . The website will be more moderated from now on and anyone stepping out of line (in MY opinion) will be dealt with .

Please keep it clean, friendly , fun, all things vag and most of all A LAUGH...thats what I started this site for and for the last 5yrs its done a pretty good job in getting to where it is now !

I want to look onwards and upwards and look forward to our own show in 2010 and lets see there how nice you all are and talk cars and get merry ! ... :ymhug:

Love to all ...from Ant :mrgreen:
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login