Vinyl Wrap...!?

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

RobBentley
B5

Vinyl Wrap...!?

Post by RobBentley »

Hey All.

A friend of mine who runs a bodyshop had a rep in from a local vinyl wrapping company and it got me thinking when I saw pictures of funky looking motors.

This BMW M3 caught my eye in particular. It's been wrapped white with the roof, lip spoiler and trim around the exhausts left black. The 335d looks cool too, but I think the lack of a spoiler and again the mirrors also being white dulls the effect a bit - Pretty convinced this would look really smart on the R36? Thoughts please??

I'd probably leave the mirrors black too. Wrap should last 5-7 years (although I'll probably get bored in 2) and protects the paint-work from all but the hardest stone hits so it should look like new in a few years when it comes off.

I think the R36 is sometimes too under-the-rader. Something like a white and black contrast (not many cars are too colours) I think would really make it look the part. I've asked loads of people and I'm pretty much at a 50/50 split of "woohoo, yer, go for it" and "dont do it".. responses - which really doesn't help!!

Soo... what better place to ask. UKPassats!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RobBentley on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rob Bentley
Audi RS4 B7 Saloon & Passat W8 Saloon

This topic has 78 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login