Banger racing 29/30 Sept - Classic Banger Day on Sunday

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

erl72
B6
Passat model: B3 2L GT 16v

Banger racing 29/30 Sept - Classic Banger Day on Sunday

Post by erl72 »

Whats on This Weekend - Sept 29/30

Saturday 29th (6.00pm) - Birmingham - BriSCA F2 - Bombers - Mini Stox – Classic Hot Rods

Sunday 30th - Hednesford

Sunday will include a classic car show and on-track parade. I think anyone who comes with a pre-68 car gets free entry for the driver and the car.

If you come along and spot a bird with red bobbed hair in a black Incarace fleece (if it's chilly) waving her arms around, directing traffic and hollering into a radio - that'll be me, so come and say hi, and if you're really kind you'll bring me a cup of tea (white with 2 sugars thanx :wink: :lol: ). Ask any of the staff where Eddi is and they'll point you in my direction....

A bit of background i.e Why am I posting this?
Some of you may know that as well as my "normal" Monday to Friday type job as the scurge of the earth (i.e Health & Safety officer) I also work at weekends for Incarace, a stock car racing promoter in the Midlands. This is why it's sometimes difficult for me to get to shows, especially weekend ones as it generally means missing two race meetings.

We have 3 tracks at:
- Hednesford Raceway in Cannock
- Northampton International Raceway nr Brafield, Northampton (not far from Billing Aquadrome, and just down the road from where they have E38)
- Birmingham Wheels Raceway in Birmingham (oddly enough)

Thought I'd have a little thread here letting everyone know what's going on each weekend (although we're a good way into the season now) and give a bit of publicity to the events. If you've never been you should really try and make the trip for a day - if our tracks are too far you'll usually find there's one local to you somewhere

If you do a search on google video or you tube for Hednesford, NIR or Birmingham Wheels or maybe banger racing or Brisca stock cars you'll find loads of stuff on there....
Last edited by erl72 on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:01 am, edited 16 times in total.
Eddi :D 1990 Passat GT 2.0 16v (clickable sig)

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login