Edit: Getting Rid of Norton off my PC?

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

erl72
B6
Passat model: B3 2L GT 16v

Edit: Getting Rid of Norton off my PC?

Post by erl72 »

Don't know if anyone can help?

I updated Internet Explorer to version 7 but when I went to one of the pages on here with the summer scorcher pics it was taking an age to load the pictures whereas on IE6 they all loaded within seconds.

I didn't really like how the new IE looked and worked anyway so I've uninstalled it but even on IE6 I'm still having the same problems with pictures loading up :x

I've tried the old booting up to last known configuration that worked just in case and it's still the same. I'm wondering whether along with IE7 Microsoft has loaded anything else up that I'll have to get rid of seperately? Thing is I'm not a technobod and I don't want to delete something I really need.

I've just forked out for my new computer and I'm worried I've buggered it now :( I've just read a load of stuff (too late unfortunately) from folks saying they've had real problems and ended up having to reformat their PC.

Help! boohoo....
Last edited by erl72 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eddi :D 1990 Passat GT 2.0 16v (clickable sig)

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login