Getting Into Heaven.

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

fluke
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5.5 TDI Sport

Getting Into Heaven.

Post by fluke »

Freddie Mercury, Gianni Versace and Princess Di arrive at the Pearly Gates. St Peter explains that only one can get through and that they each have to put forward their case for entry.

Freddie says "I know I haven't led a perfect life and I've made some mistakes along the way, but I've made some of the most beautiful music in the world. I'll stand at the back of heaven, and serenade everybody with my wondrous songs, making heaven a far happier place to be"

"Pretty good, Fred" said St Peter, "what about you Gianni?"

Versace says, "I make the most beautiful clothes in the world. I'll completely redesign the fashions up here, from the archangels to the cherubs to the choirboys. As you well know Pete, if you look good you will feel good and that will make heaven a much happier place"

"Not bad" says St Peter. "What about you Di?"

Diana doesn't say a word, instead she lifts up her skirt and pulls down her knickers, inserts a full bottle of Evian water into her bum, lets the water shoot up inside her and then gush out all over the floor.

"Excellent, you're in" says St Peter

"Hold on a minute" says Freddie "She didn't even say anything!"

"Come on Freddie, you know the rules" says St Peter, "A royal flush beats a pair of queens...."
Dave

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
======
Cooper B5.5TDI wrote:I never rush a deep one....but she's handled about 14 inches so far with success

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login