AGAIN - WOMENS SHOULD BE BANED ON THE ROAD

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

m.lemon
B5.5

AGAIN - WOMENS SHOULD BE BANED ON THE ROAD

Post by m.lemon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:46 pm

Some of you might remember that somebody destroyed my front bumper and radiator a while ago - today I was just about to park in fron of tesco (pick up point) folowing renault megane when it sudenly stoped and started to revers straight in to my front trying to park in the spot on the right - women asked about why she wasn't paying attention she said - nobody was there when i put reverse - where did you came from?

Anyway seh want's cash deal!

1x rubbing strip and nuberplate surround + nuber plate

How much should I want?

colb666
B7
Passat model: Tiguan R-Line

Post by colb666 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:52 pm

A jap spec insert will cost around 100 quid,number plate maybe 15 quid and same for a surround so add in time for labour and its gonna be 200 quid(ish)

m.lemon
B5.5

Post by m.lemon » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:03 pm

thanks but it will sound silly for somebody who know nothing about cars will give it a try anyway

theredfox
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: b5

Post by theredfox » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:11 pm

same over here to many careless parkers always try and park in a safe place
went to local tesco absalute madness trying to park they park so close u cant get the doors open

to many cars have scrapes and dingsto doors and bumpers including mine makes so angrywhen u notice damage :evil:

paul

bobman
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.4tsi Touran

Post by bobman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:37 pm

get her with insurance m8, sounds like she aint insured if she wants a cash deal
RIP Muff Diver

erl72
B6
Passat model: B3 2L GT 16v

Post by erl72 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:43 pm

Now then - I take exception to the title sir! Remember there be women 'ere :wink: I've been appalled by as many male drivers as female in my lifetime....I've uttered stupid bint and bloody woman drivers as many times as arrogant w*nker. :D
I grant you there are a lot of terrible women drivers - tends to be carelessness and lack of road awareness. I usually park way over the other side to avoid them, then you come back out to find some oh fiddlesticks! has parked right next to you :roll:
Eddi :D 1990 Passat GT 2.0 16v (clickable sig)

v6vwcb
B1

Post by v6vwcb » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:20 am

She want's to save her no claims bonus. Suggest get a regular quote from a garage then add £50 or whatever your excess would be as an inconvenience payment. 'cos it'll cost her much more then £50 in her next premium and her excess.

Then you can get it fixed at the garage or by you and a mate and spend the rest on beer.