Fridge Freezer

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Ronin
B2

Fridge Freezer

Post by Ronin »

Doh!!

Next door neighbour was moving out yesterday. Her idiot son in law dropped a 6ft fridge freezer off the sack barrow... Right on to my near-side rear door, b*ll*cks f**k w**k tw**. I've got a lovely 8" scrape across my door and a sizeable dent. Looks like there may be a slight crease at the top of the dent as it just meets the curve of the body line. I'll get a picture on later, if I can suss out the photobucket thing.
Trouble is there is no house insurance and they are all penny-less, he is on the dole and bordering on unemployable. While my "No Claims" is protected, there is still the excess to consider.
Worst of al, my Passat has never had any body repairs. I just hope they can colour match Fjord Blue.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ASK ME TO MOVE IT!!! It was the only car out there when I parked.

pee'd Off of Northampton
--
René

This topic has 19 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login