What is it with people's driving skills these days??

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Gary
B7
Passat model: B5 110TDISE Auto

What is it with people's driving skills these days??

Post by Gary »

I only have a 4 mile journey to work, so probably don't have much cause to whinge, but I'm going to anyway.

The end of my road T junctions to a larger, busy road with a roundabout 1/4 mile on. This road is always nose to tail in rush hour.

Why do I get stuck behind the person who leaves a good car length before the give way markings? - thus ensuring no-one will let them out :x

And I can pretty much guarantee that person will stop at the next two roundabouts, whether or not there's a need to, with a clear view of the lack of traffic on both :roll: Will not go at a sensible opportunity, but more likely wait until it's almost too late, then pull out in front of someone, presumably from a fuelled need to be in front and not late for the next chance to demonstrate their prowess in undue hesitancy :|

They'll then go around a roundabout, where the only exit is right (or left if you're coming back), but will still give way to the traffic that's noticeable in its absence.

Can pretty much guarantee they'll also go through a 30mph speed camera at 15mph, certainly not above 20!!

I know I should get a life and get over it, but it's really getting up my nose....and I feel better for sharing it with you :|

Therapy session over.

Gaz

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login