Vwnutant Crash !! ARGHHH

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

Vwnutant Crash !! ARGHHH

Post by vwnutant »

Well ....here we go

Got up today feelin like poo (man flu!) .....

did some jobs about the house -boring !

Took my g/f mother to look at some cars as hers got written off by a muppet -non fault .....so driving the bank to get sum dosh for car and just about to turn into a side street , when i look in my rear view mirror to see a taxi driver f-in and jeffin at another driver who he had cut up , Me thinks hang on he aint looking forward !!! :shock: .....so yes await what comes next !!!.............A BLOODY BIG CRUNCH as he hits my car ! up the back ! :evil: :cry: :cry: :twisted: .....What i said to him as i jumped out of my car isnt printable here !!! he crapped himself though! ....

Swapped details etc and put a police log in , just in case !

Went and looked at my car when parked up later on and im damn glad i drive a passat ! ....he hit me dead centre in the bumper ....doesnt look too bad on looking ....underneath all clips/bumper etc intact aswell as no apparent damage to body inside boot , not too sure if impact bar needs changing but there easy to get ......

bumper has a scuff along the middle so THANKS TO JAKE (CUPRAJAKE) i went straight up there to have him take a looky ....

Bumper taken off to assess damage
bumper sprayed
new insert (one piece :wink: )
and what ever else needs doing

Looks like it will be a cash deal or his insurance will double , im not bothered as long as its sorted asap !

Looks like peoples driving and passats havent been too good at present , another green one damaged up the a/.rse end :roll:

Im going now to have a long hot bath with some radox to calm down and put some heat rub on me back (previous injury from rtc wont bother this time im already under a chiropracter )

over and out

ant
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login