Looking at a flat today woo!

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

madrob6
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B6

Looking at a flat today woo!

Post by madrob6 »

Going to look at a flat today as if I don't get out of this place soon I'm probably going to murder somebody.

In this place I've had my car damaged, endless amount of notes left on my windscreen, a parking fine (which I got overturned). It's impossible to wash clothes half the time as there is a communal washing machine which has the tiniest drum imaginable and every night in bed I can hear my neighbours TV blaring away, can also hear it most mornings evenings etc etc.

Anyway the straw that broke this camels back was the fact that somebody has decided to start nabbing my post. Joined a Porsche owners club which offers all sorts of discounts and things and will hopefully help in the restoration of the 944 and this also comes with a monthly magazine. On saturday I was at my parents house and said magazine arrived, my girlfriend spotted it and for some reason left it on the communal post table in the hallway leaving it to collect when I get home. I arrive home later and she tells me about it but the thing has disappeared! I also found en envelope containing my replacement debit card and a bill stuffed behind the mirror above this table, the card that I've been waiting for all of last week as they cancelled the old one grrr!

ETA: Just been to see the flat and it's fantastic, makes this place look like a mansion! More woo!
Excuse the ranting but I've had enough of living somewhere which is far from homely and has gone as far as I need to be protective of absolutely everything. New place looks good from what I can tell so far and even has a garage type affair so I have somewhere to safely store my vehicles away from the parking nazis!

Will report back after actually seeing the place, last one I went to look at was far from as described and falling apart.
B6 TDI with turbo laaaaaaaaaaaag
944 in need of a refresh

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login