Need contact with vwaudiforum.co.uk administrators

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

22jeffers
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

Need contact with vwaudiforum.co.uk administrators

Post by 22jeffers »

As above really, can anyone put me in contact with them?

I've tried registering on the site but it didn't like my attempt of matching the distorted image in the registration page (I was confident I'd put the right letters down). Now it says it's banned my email address from the site and I need to change my email address to register again. To be fair, I'm unlikely to open up a new email account simply for this website while all my lifestyle mail comes to an email address I've owned for 15 years.

It does give the option to click 'here' if you believe this is an error. But by doing so, it takes you to a page where it says you can contact administrators if you "log in". :-/

Really want to join the site as I'm new to the vw world. Not useful to me setting up a new email account when my prime life long account won't get the notifications sent to it. I've no way of contacting them. Huff! ~x(

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login