Losing the will to live...

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wingz123
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5 110 TDi

Losing the will to live...

Post by wingz123 »

Ahhh guys, I am slowly losing the will to live. I will say now I am writing this as in doing so it is helping me vent some of the anger and frustration I have with EBay.

In short, 2 weeks ago on a Sunday evening a 2002 BMW 316i E46 facelift Estate finished for £860. Very cheap and I thought at this price, surely no one would mess me about. Well some idiot for won the car trying to get money off within an hour of him winning the auction. I opened an unpaid item case as you do to try and claim my final value fee back...

Got it back so relisted the car not last Sunday but the Sunday before. It finished Sunday just gone to some guy in Essex with 13 positive feedback at 100%. He got in touch immediately and arrange to collect tomorrow morning. So I pop him a message confirming tomorrow and got some nasty response back saying that he's not paying £1,440 (which is what it went for this time round) and that was for opening an unpaid item case against his brother.....

Do EBay want to know? Of course not...

Listed twice and regardless of whether it sells or not you pay the insertion fee (£10) so there's £20 down the drain so far. In total I had 10 cars finish on EBay Sunday just gone....2 of which sold to genuine people. So I've just thrown £80 down the drain....

I am speechless, don't know what to say anymore....I just get this time and time again...waster after waster...I swear I am slowly going insane....

Ah well, you don't have to respond to this, I do somewhat feel a fraction better but there you go....
UPDATE!! -I now have access to over 90 vans direct from one of the leading leasing companies - Just ask! - Relays,Sprinters,Caddy's,Transits etc.

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login