Is Someone Trying to Hack In to My PC?

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

Baby Cheeses
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B3

Is Someone Trying to Hack In to My PC?

Post by Baby Cheeses »

Our Internet security ran out so we bought some more, this time Bit Defender Full Security. This was install but it was a total pile of poo from the word go, said install in minutes but they turned in to hours (old Norton was uninstalled using the uninstall tool) Once installed talk about running slow, most thing timed out so this was uninstalled, reinstalled and was no better so again uninstalled to make way for Norton. Have contacted Bit Defender but guess what no reply

Tried installing the Norton Disc and everything went ok until in asked for me to put the code in when my PC would not print numbers. As I could not install numbers I tried downloading a free Norton trail and this has worked.

Today I have tried to pay my credit card and when I tried to put my code in my pc would not print any numbers so if I wanted to pay my bill I would have to enter all my bank details, which Ive not done. PC prints numbers normally as long as it'd not a pass word, anyone have any ideas?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login