landlords, bah...load of bull

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Peanut651
B7
Passat model: b5.5

landlords, bah...load of bull

Post by Peanut651 »

well where do i start, my boiler has blown, gas has been capped. hole in the roof and collapsed cieling 500quid phone bill and the land lord is refusing to do anything. i even have envirnomental health and a solicitor involved now...bloody brilliant. having to move out within the next week so im moving to Tonypandy with my brother in law till i find a place with my partner and wee one. hes also refusing to pay me back my bond and rent in advance. so guess whos getting a court summons when i move out :P hes also not deposited my bond which means im entitles to 3times the amount i payed him once i move out and take him to court. no job or nothing and ive got to fork over a grand for a new place >.< he has no clue about the law and with my brother being a landlord himself im keeping 1 step ahead. oh hes gonna get an bum raping in court lol some christmas this is gonna be eh?

check the wheels section for my steels for sale. need rid of them :p
Paul...aka peanut. the nut of all nuts

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login