Hate it when stuff you order never turns up?

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Pod1.9TDi
B3
Passat model: B5.5 130Tdi

Hate it when stuff you order never turns up?

Post by Pod1.9TDi »

I have been an avid user of Ebay for quite a while, but just recently stuff I have ordered for my car, not just from Ebay but other areas, hasnt turned up :evil: even though I have emailed them and tired to get in contact with them and offered solutions, the items still fail to appear...now cause of Paypal :grin: and the likes we can get the money back but I thought I might start a thread to highlight issues we have had so as to make people aware of problem dealers.......

I'll start the ball rolling and give reason:

jjp-manufacturing on Ebay: Told me he had sent the item, never turned up, sent emails, said always happens will send again, still nothing, started Paypal claim, item appears then thinks its strange after 3 weeks (supposed next day delivery when won the the item to begin with) that i leave bad feed back and gives unhappy email. :-\

Anyone else???
Passat now gone......just the parts to shift.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login