Ant-Admin- another motor ! lol

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

Ant-Admin- another motor ! lol

Post by vwnutant »

Yes ....Had that nearly 2 year twitch ....I could of spent another 2k on the vrs within a heart beat but it was already heavily modded and 275bhp so thought I really needed to move on ....and of course as I always do let somone else enjoy it haha .......so a guy saw it on ebay , came up from London way and purchased it :)

Typically had to be on a sunday , so I had to borrow mrs car this week whilst i frantically looked for another car ! ......what were the choices ....well I wanted a 2.0tdi engine late 2009 or newer ....

so looked at -

b6 tdi saloon or estate
Skoda yeti ?
Audi a4 saloon or avant
Audi a6
Passat cc

and the like ...

OMG first observation is , due to a lot being all over the country ! I did a few hpi checks on ones I though were perfect ....only to find out they were previous write offs , whether structurally or cosmetically !?....and not a single person mentioned this within there adverts whether it be on ebay/gumtree or autotrader/facebook ! X( X( ....

One sat in my watch list for a couple of days , and the guy didnt answer his phone or emails or messages !...then rang me Monday to say yes its still here ..........So after much bothering , pictures/hpi checks/mot checks/service checks /mileage etc etc .....im off down South on Friday to collect !

NEW ADMIN Project begins ! .......lost count how many passats ive had ....but yes its only right :D

Watch members motors for details of what it is and how it progresses

Ant
Admin
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login