The big DIESEL TAX scandal

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Gazwould
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.9 AVF Sport

The big DIESEL TAX scandal

Post by Gazwould »

The death of diesel...buy petrol...buy electric...buy hybrid !!??

Higher diesel fuel , road tax VED , city charges , zone charges and even parking charges !

http://www.buyacar.co.uk/cars/diesel-ca ... uk-drivers

The motorist gets fleeced yet again .

The AA and RAC will have a little moan but nothing will change , what have we got to do , lie down chained together on roads to protest ?

My bladder is like a kettle X(

Looks like Audi 3.0 tdi A4 B8 and 3.0 bitdi A6 C7 will get cheap :wink:

And petrol used car prices will rise , no diesel scrapage scheme either .

But the bastids get even more fuel duty TAX because of having to fill up more regularly with less mpg petrol cars and even more TAX because of the new 1st April 2017 new car tax rates X(

These poor Euro 5 people who have had their VAG emission fix updates that make the engine undriveable and a recently replaced £1000+ egr caused by the so-called fix will then get further booted in the reproductive organs with severe used diesel car depreciation .

The answer isn't electric battery power either as I can see a massive environmental tax when they decide the planet will die because of the spent toxic battery waste disposal . Let alone the future eye watering sum ££ of replacing the batteries .

When are these morons going to give us the real answer and give us a Hydrogen fuel infrastructure.

They won't , not for a good while , whilst they max the TAX on the older technologies...

Indigo Blue Sport Wagon

I'd give her some 'trivago'

This topic has 44 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login