Warning Fraudster TamsB5

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Jared_nomak
B1
Passat model: B5.5

Warning Fraudster TamsB5

Post by Jared_nomak »

Hi

Just a word of warning of a fraudster operating on here breaking cars selling parts but you will not get what you agreed.
Last year around May time I bought parts off him Xenon B5.5 headlights with full wiring for headlamp wash and automatic adjustment for headlamps including mechanism required, pumps, front bumper, fogs and all the wiring to retro fit same. Sale was agreed, selling wanted payment by PayPal as gift but agreed to cover fees.
All I got was a damaged front bumper, cracked, broken headlights and 2 pumps nothing else. Nothing usable as loads of broken and cracked clips and damage, from from removal some from shipping due to insufficient packing.

Initially I got a story the courier had lost a package, giving the benefit of the doubt even though both labels on the packages said 1 or 2 and 2 of 2.

Eventually after waiting nearly 6 months of stories and being told he now worked as a long distance Lorry driver and he would drop off parts.

I opened a claim which he initially became abusive for sending emails and text, he stated again agreeing three dates, he would drop off the items but never did all he tried to do was wait out the PayPal dispute.

I found out everything was a lie as the return address was a butchers he works for and still did and had never been a lorry driver. I eventually phoned his work and told him to check his messages where I just had a reply "got me lol".

I eventuall got my back involved who chased the funds.

Just don't anyone else to get caught out.

The seller goes by the name Tamer McTaggart.

Good luck and be careful

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login