car insurance renewal is a joke?

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

zippy_turbo
B1
Passat model: B6

car insurance renewal is a joke?

Post by zippy_turbo »

i paid £715 last year for my b6 passat estate standard with no mods, and this year it was quoted higher.

check out the best quote from Adrian Flux found on this forum - £1,892.86. :shock: that is a total joke!

i have a standard 140 bhp passat b6 estate, i live in Birmingham, standard vw alarm & immobilizer, full shield disklok steering lock, locked in my garage over night, this includes commuting to work. i am now a shop manager at 34 years old, 11 years NCB earned, but my current insurance with Chris Knott only shows NCB for 9 years. I am soo fed up with car insurance, why the f#uck do i have to pay for theses scammers, thats not my fault, insurance companies need to look at the individuals and not where you live, its a joke.

like any other company, if you make a loss, you have to live with it and move on. insurance companies are just like day light robbers, because their business have suffered, so any new client wants a renewal or a new policy, they get don over and insurance companies just rub their hands and laugh. it is a win win situation. its unbelievable!

i might as well open my own insurance company and do the same, but this is not in my nature and its totally dishonest, a dirty business.

what are you guys paying? :cry:
B6 2007 2.0 TDI 14O PS

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login