B6 written off.

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

inflames
still on the production line

B6 written off.

Post by inflames »

Hi all, i had B6 written off 2 months ago by one of my neighbours. I should state that we live on a hill, the hand brake failed on the neighbour car who lives at the top of the hill and her car rolled into mine. I still think that she reversed into it :roll: but i can't prove that. Its all gone though the insurance with no issues, apart from mine being written off, as it needed a new front bumper, offside wing, headlight had been moved out of position, fog and indicator needed replacing. Repairs cost 2.3k and the car was only worth 3.2-3.5K so it became a Cat D :(( .
Iv brought an interim car for now as it was local and cheap but its smaller plus its a petrol. It will do until i find another good Passat TDI that ticks all the boxes or even a larger car. Now the conubmurum is do i go for another B6 or a B7? My friend suggested a Passat CC, i must admit i do like them and then yesterday i was at the gym whats at golf coarse and parked next to a Phaeton. I do like cars that are a little different and rare like the Phaeton, so that has now entered into the mix :-?? .
So what are the pros and cons to list of cars?

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login