THE VW SCENE .....

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

THE VW SCENE .....

Post by vwnutant »

Bit of mid-month moan here ........(just my opinion!)

Been to loads of vw shows over the last 9 years or so , mosrt up north apart from telford and a few others ......

they seemed to be a lot better those many years ago than now , they dont seem to have any atmosphere anymore , and there seems to be ten times more clicks ! and groups together , giving it ,your not rich enough to be in my gang ! ???? .....and my cars better than yours kinda thing ....

I used to go to a lot of max power type shows , like donny, one in mid country , and others i cant remember now

but these shows are 3/4/5 times bigger , and yes there a lot more chav , but they have more going on , more atmosphere , and considering the cars have £££s more spent on them , they are ten times more likely to talk to you about there cars etc ...

Im now adding myself to Maxpower/fastcar and redline mags , and there forums ,for a change, as they ALL seem to be now recognising the vw scene in a big way

for instance this month , theres mk4 gregs car, dahlback polo, and loads of other vws in all the above mags , they have come down to our now bodykit type of attitude !

and im liking the chage , its new , a change to the norm , and i am gonna start going to some more of there shows .....

anyone agree or thoughts ?

ant :roll:
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 36 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login