Silly things you done to your car as a kid

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

teddytdi
B3
Passat model: B6 TDI HighLine

Silly things you done to your car as a kid

Post by teddytdi »

Ok so I had my first car when I was 16 my mum and dad got it me to do up for when I passed my test it was a 1.2 nova 4 door it was sick It basically looked like I had done a uturn through Halfords and everything stuck to it haha so am on the path thinking I want to do my first wheel spin in reverse gear it was like November and was icy I never ever took it out the path as my license is everything to me so I got the hose out and soaked the drive way waiting till it was like glass a few minutes later say 30 min it was just a sheet of ice so I thought let's reverse the car get in 1st gear and rag it towards the house then slam it in reverse gear and wheel spin so I rag the balls of it then I took it out of 1st and slammed it back into first gear thinking it was in reverse and went straight into my mum an dad's house hahaha let's just say my dad stood there for 2hours with plaster and poly filler patching courner of house up haha then to make it worse when I passed my test my brakes were squealing so I took a can of WD-40 and soaked the disks and pads with it let's just say it stopped the squealing but not the car got home safe and had to get a full set of brakes hahaha what a total bell end I was was funny like

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login