genuine vag parts supplier any use to this forum ?? please r

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

vags4me
B1
Passat model: b5.5

genuine vag parts supplier any use to this forum ?? please r

Post by vags4me »

dont know if this of interest to anyone but i have recently come accros a guy who can supply genuine vag parts at reduced prices he trades on club lupo and club polo and has been voted trader of the year on club lupo 2years running i have said to him maybe worth registering on here and posting up but i dont think he wants to tead on anyone elses toes so to speak so if anyone would be interested then let me know and if there are forum rules he needs to adhere to perhaps the mods can explain to me and i,ll pass the info on to him as im new here myself and not fully conversant with how things are done

just to give you my example i ordered parts off him on weds afternoon this week they have just arrived this morning friday delivered to my door for 110 pounds i was quoted by my dealership 152.00 so a decent saving/s to be had here i think

he also has very good reports and reccomendations on both forums mentioned above in fact i hav,nt seen a bad comment yet he,s very helpful offers free advice and info and very proffesional the way he deals with tranactions and his time/ delivery times are speedy and accurate
i for one would strongly reccomend him and will be ordering from him again
cheers johnny

This topic has 11 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login