Thinking of selling???

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

keithytdi
B2
Passat model: B5.5

Thinking of selling???

Post by keithytdi »

Hey all, Im considering selling my Passat 130 Highline TIPTRONIC estate as Im moving to spain early next year. I thought Id post this go get some feedback on what the car might be worth REALISTICALLY as on autotrader they seem to be advertised anywhere between £2000 & £4000 and to also see if there would be any interest in the vehicle. The car isnt for sale yet but if I do decide to sell I will put it on here first as Id like it to go to a good home :wink:

The car is a 04 plate with 129k on the clock, it has service history - some VW - some other.
The car is dark metallic grey (Urban Grey??) with full dark grey, almost black leather interior.
Tax and Test until April 2012

I have fitted side skirts, after market bumpers (Audi RS6 Style), rear spoiler and LED rear lights to the car which I think are all in good taste, nothing OTT or in your face, just slightly different from standard. The car has 18" R32 wheels all with good tyres, 2 of which are fairly recent. The Tiptronic gearbox means the car can be driven as either Automatic or Manual. It has heated seats, heated mirrors and Air Con.

Ive always looked after the car, washing, hoovering and polishing weekly and it cleans up really well. It has a few little stone chips on the bonnet, a very slight dent in the back drivers door that could be pushed out - hardly noticeable and a slight scratch above the filler cap. The wheels are slightly kerbed, nothing major and could be made good with an afternoons work. The interior is nice and clean, slight wear on the drivers seat but thats about it.

If anyone could let me know what sort of price I should be looking at please? Ill try to add a few photos now, Thanks.

1.9TDI B5.5 Tiptronic Estate
Skirt Kit,
Rear spoiler,
Re-Mapped,
R32 Rims,
K&N Panel Filter,
Chrome Wing Mirrors.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login