Vent your spleen about crappy winter drivers!

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jay2
B4
Passat model: B6

Vent your spleen about crappy winter drivers!

Post by jay2 »

After reading a few posts and driving to work for the last few days thought I'd start a seasonal post about crappy drivers in the snowy/icy conditions, as it just seems to magnify stupid people. x_x

So get it off your chest, let the rant out and feel at piece again with the world. :ymhug:

Driving to work this morning, sub-zero temperatures, icy conditions, and I've got to use a couple of country lanes to get to the main road to get into town. So pootling along at a steady 30mph, (limit is 40mph), some nasty corners and there is no kerb, any skid or wobble is going to end up with the Passat in the hedge bottom. Next thing someone in a Festa is right up my bum. Think what a great driver he/she must be. Then it gets worse, we get to the straight bit just before the junction onto main road, there's a car coming towards us, and the Festa pulls out and overtakes us!

So at this point he/she is not only putting themselves at risk but also the oncoming car and my Passat to save 1-2 seconds! X(

At this point I beeped my horn, which I though was quite restrained. So pull up behind the Festa at the junction a bit further up the road, he/she turns left and gesticulates out of the window at me?! [-x
Returning to the fold.......07 Passat Estate 4Motion standard.....so far................ :D

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login