simple nice wheels for B5?

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

aposegil
B5.5

simple nice wheels for B5?

Post by aposegil »

Hello all

well yesterday car spent all day at MRC. Good news rear subframe rebuilt so means I can change the camber and toe of the wheels. sadly that is where the good news end

sadly going to have to change the power steering rack. The tie rods ends are siezed on and it is easier just to change the rack. plus couple other small bits I need doing but not hee or there. Hate going up there always new stuff to do lol

anyhow now that I can get the rears to sit up and not just run on the inside of the tyre as it has been means the rear wheels really stick out now :( being 9.5

before it looked good due to the camber but as I can't have camber due to handling and now it just doesn't look right.

So I want to put my wheels up for sale but what nice wheels either 18" x 8.5 or 19" x 8.5 al the way round can I get that looks good on a B5?

only wheel that comes to mind is C5 RS6 5 spoke wheel. anyone else can recomend something? and pics please.
alex
Passat B5 braking
A4 3.0 v6 quattro getting some TLC
ZX9r sold :( best bike ever!

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login