admit your worst car choices to the forum (we won't tell)

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

wastrel1066
B6
Passat model: b5

admit your worst car choices to the forum (we won't tell)

Post by wastrel1066 »

from cars or swaps, repairs you got ripped off by or decisions, pray tell & give us all a laugh :D
righto, me first then, had a C reg astra van in 1994 with the fold down flat rear seat, went like stink & was uber usefull for a young joiner like me, a van when I needed or a car when I wanted, problem was, no rear seatbelts, 2 year old daughter was fine in front with baby chair & seatbelt but wee fella came along & suddenly nowhere to fix second child seat! ad in autotrader said 'swap for car with rear seatbelts' swapped for a golf 1 year older, it's a VW methinks, reknowned for reliability, 1 year older, drives ok, deal done :)
*no swearing* me, never had a car before or since with so much water in it, when I braked, the water'd run from the rear footwells into the front, actually drilled a hole in the rear wells to let the water out :0
just weeks after getting it the radiator hose blew off leaving me in clouds of steam at the side of the road X(
scrapped it in jig time, barsteward with astra van must've pee'd himself once deal done :evil:

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login