See inside for all show news/show and shine/club stands and more info ! 2017

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

CLUB AND SHOW HANGERS

Post by vwnutant »

Hello all,

For those who use facebook and the forum or just forum see below regarding the show and send me your

full name and address - UKPASSATS@GMAIL.COM

Hello all , so this week I will start on sorting out you lot ;) ....IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE SHOW AND SHINE OR CLUB STANDS - then please send me your full name and address and I will post you out your Hanger to make it easier on entry and speed the process up for the staff , and also send you out your official limited edition 2016 show sticker ;) FREE ! . Please try and buy tickets off the Dubsmania website prior , of if not let staff know on day if you are unsure.

On the day will be James Edwards​ ,Antony Lawton​ , David Jordan​ and a few other regulars there to meet you and get you parked up so be kind :) we will have our UKP Staff hats on and as you enter will be over to the right hand side of the main show in our own show area ;) it will also be sign posted .

ANY Questions please feel free to ask , and we look forward to seeing as many VW passats as possible , if there is one show you need to get to its THIS ! ;)

Do NOT worry about , your cars , space , what time you can come or leave , all is very flexible at this show !

WE HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF SPACE ! So we welcome AS MANY passats as we can fit it ! so theres a challenge for you all ! lets beat the MK3 Golf boys :ymdaydream:

ANT
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS