Just ordered my 1.4 150 SE Business DSG Estate

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

kevinyork

Just ordered my 1.4 150 SE Business DSG Estate

Post by kevinyork »

Just placed my order for the above in Pyrite Silver. This will be our first “car” for 9 years after buying pick ups due to having our small business and the associated VAT and Tax benefits. We are 90% retiring at the end of Dec so only need to carry a few parcels a short distance a couple of times a week so the estate will more than suffice plus lots of room for our dog.

Local dealer was next to useless and said no Passats can be ordered as they are all under an embargo but the dealer that drive the deal passed us to was more specific and said it was just some variants affected and not the one we wanted.

Looking forward to a bit more comfort and better MPG. We ordered it via Drive the Deal with a discount of about 26% which we think is a great price. Delivery quoted at 18 weeks so a fair old wait and I’m bad at waiting....l Dealer is unsure if it will be the 2018 or 2019 refresh model and even mentioned the 1.4 might be switched for the 1.5. Not too bothered which year version it is but would be nice to know for sure. The order tracker shows the 1.4 as ordered but don’t know if that is going to change.

Does anyone know how soon the order tracking shows a build date? Also dealer offers paint and upholstery protection at a “discounted” £245. Is this worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Kev

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This topic has 135 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login