Selecting albums/tracks from steering wheel.

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

dom
B1
Passat model: B8

Selecting albums/tracks from steering wheel.

Post by dom »

When you're listening to the radio and select audio from the steering wheel you will get a list of stations in front of you between the dials. You can then select the one you want using the arrow up/down buttons on the steering wheel. However, when you're listening to media (music on a memory stick) and you select audio you simply get the name of the track you are listening to in front of you. You can change the track with the arrow buttons but you can't see a list of tracks or go back through the folders to make a selection. I was able to do that on my old Audi A6. It was a great feature as you didn't have to look down at the main screen and would be far less distracting than messing about with the touch screen to make a new selection which is a fiddly and very dangerous process.
Does anyone know if I'm missing something and there is a way to move through the folders on a memory stick using the steering wheel?

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login