roofbars for pasat 2015 integrated roof rails?

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

homerjh
B1
Passat model: B7 SE Estate

roofbars for pasat 2015 integrated roof rails?

Post by homerjh »

hi all, need new roofbars as the 2015 estate has integrated ones so my existing wont fit.

They are used for carrying 2 cycles on thule 591's, so light usage and i generally remove as they are noisy at speed.

as the car is new out, any suggestions on the best ones and also if there are any good 'cheap' types around, as thule are asking £150ish, which is a bit more than i was hoping as it is a company car so potentially in 3 years they will not be used (unless i get another passat!) and it doesnt appear that there are many 'generic' fitments, unlike my current ones that were £40 from go-outdoors!

are the aero bars a lot better and could they be left on and the Thule WingBar Edge looks great and could be left on but for £220 i expect them to make my morning coffee as well!

whisperbars have been mentioned elsewhere but they dont do one for this pasat estate yet
thanks
2012 B7 SE 140 Estate, Island Grey, F&R parking sensors and Rear tinted windows and 3rd party towbar that is from a B6 that sticks out 1/2 mile....

Coming soon.... 2015 B8 GT150 Estate Indium Grey/Black interior, Swiveling Towbar, Rear parking camera, LED headlights, Panoramic Sunroof, Dynaudio Confidence soundpack and Genuine VW Boot mat for the trips to the Garden Centre...

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login