Dubmania 4th/5th June 2011

Just been to a show or event? Show us your pics and tell us about it!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

Dubmania 4th/5th June 2011

Post by vwnutant »

club stand to be arranged for this car show , although I cannot make this show personally I have got the form for the club stand , and may need to post the passes to whoever will be attending the show- PM ME

see there site here

http://www.dubmania.co.uk/html/dm_home.html

Dubs Mania 2011

The Big Summer Weekend for all Volkswagen’s, Audi’s, Seat’s & Skoda’s to be held on the 4th & 5th June within the 1,000 acre grounds of Weston Park, Shropshire (venue for the V Festival) bringing together great cars and great entertainment.

Saturday 4th (gates open 12 noon) FREE Camping & Evening Entertainment

Sunday 5th (main show day) Show & Shine Arena - Special Displays - Club Display Village - Trade Stands (from £30) - Autojumble Stands (Free) - Cars For Sale Area (Free)

All Weekend Fun Rides - Food & Drink Stalls - Licensed Bar - 24 Hr Professional Security - Medical Team - On-Site Cleaners

Camping Area’s General - Quiet - Club

Advanced Tickets - Pre-Book your Advanced Tickets on-line today at a discounted rate Club Displays - Pre-Book your stand today. Camping also available on your Club Stand. Show & Shine - Pre-Book into the Show & Shine and receive FREE Weekend Entry.

Dubs Mania runs alongside its Sister Show - Retro Car Mania, so you get 2 shows for the price of one! - Click on link below for more details.

A LOT OF SPACE FOR CLUB STANDS AND CLUB CAMPING

NAMES BELOW PLEASE

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 36 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login