Detailed@Awesome Gti

Just been to a show or event? Show us your pics and tell us about it!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

biggr5
B2

Detailed@Awesome Gti

Post by biggr5 »

While most of you were enjoying yourselves at the summer scorcher - work commitments on the Saturday meant I had to make do with this show instead on the Sunday.

Forecast was for rain in the morning but the weather was lovely all day - I've got a sunburnt neck to proove.

Quality of the cars was top notch - some lovely cars there with something from most areas. All the mk's of golfs, audi's, Skoda's Beetles etc.

There was 4 passats on show. Mine, Raxans, a nice Silver one on A8 monoblocks and a Black one with decent power (possibly Ants old one ?)

I managed to finish installing my leather interior the day before the show and was rewarded with a trophy for Best Booted in the Show and Shine !!!
Was a nice suprise as I didnt think it would win as there was a nice caddy, bora and golf estate that I though could have taken it along with a few others.

Was good to meet Raxan and also bumped into Daz too.

All in all a very good little show and a nice bonus to come home with a trophy !!!
Only took a few pictures with my phone but I've stuck em in a album. 8)

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/ ... ed%20show/
GARETH

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login