New Brighton meet 25/10/09

Just been to a show or event? Show us your pics and tell us about it!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Chogg
B6

New Brighton meet 25/10/09

Post by Chogg »

Here is a selection of my pics from today.

EDIT- ANT-ADMIN

Thought id add to this thread and start us all doing a bit of a report on our meets , we all seem to stick a lot of pics up but we want those who didnt come to get a flavour of what its about and want to come to more so our day was as follows-

Seeing as theres sooo many show this and every year theres never time for any meets at the moment so we thought it about time we got together for lunch , a nice back drop and some good old chat and a laugh and most important to meet NEW people , its great to meet new members and form some new mates and there seems to be plenty on this site ! ....and thats what we and the vag scene is all about , having a laugh, and today was no different !! ...thanks stylin !! :lol: :lol:

We eventually decided that a seaside backdrop would be good so got a few peeps together and off we went to NEW BRIGHTON sea front , all met in the large car park in the front , very windy ! :0 ...then once all formed up went for a wander down the front for luch and a chat/get together , matt(mikif) enjoyed his meal !! (got it free ! ...lol )....

once lunch was done the weather had still held out and was dry all day (unlike the rest of the northwest !?)...so we all formed up and drove down the front to a large grassed area and got some funky shots , thanks paul16v for the tips ! you need a new job !! ukpassats artist...

Then after this we all made our way crusing down the front to where one of the aircraft carriers was this week , and a perfect backdrop....

then stylin decided to add a touch of fun , and the pics say it !! lol....funny is not the word...the walkers loved it hahahah ....

so there ya go chaps a top day .....we will get it done soon and would love for more members to make it ....let us know what you want and where , and we can get a LOAD of members together !

ant

=-========================================

Feel free to add your own at he end. If theres one of your car you want the original size one of, drop me a message n I'll email it to you :D

Enjoy

In this one, spot the forum member :lol:

And for the next 2, all I can say is the erfffin terwats!!!

Locale number 2

Awwwww pretty rainbow :lol:

And next up, the Dubarrows

Last up, the merrzee

And a special pre halloween UKP special appearance by death himself!!!!

Cue caption comp for the next pic :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you enjoyed them :D
Last edited by Chogg on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danny

Live life like a dog, If you cant eat it or hump it, pee on it and walk away.

I hate my dub n I'm proud :lol:

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login