spring gti festival march 2009 (santa pod) pics now added

Just been to a show or event? Show us your pics and tell us about it!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

bobman
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: 1.4tsi Touran

spring gti festival march 2009 (santa pod) pics now added

Post by bobman »

well all i can say is wot a brilliant day we had (ant u should have come)

i got there this mornin at 7.45 and jumped the que to the front lol (oops), anyway at the front of the que i find jony there who had slept there all night, he also had the AA with him coz he had a problem with his alternator bracket catchin a pulley wheel, anyway after a 45 minute wait we were let in and was led to stand number 2 that was rite at the front of the strip, so we had a brilliant view of everythin that went down the track

at about 10am we thought there was only gunna be us 8 cars that were there then at about 11 all the other ssat's came streamin in.
the sun stayed out all day, even tho there was a minute flurry of snow before the gates were opened

the action on the track started from minute 1, 2 at a time cars were bein sent up the track all day apart from the times some ppl spilt oil on the track

alex, (aposegil) went up the strip time and time again (it was 25quid for as many goes as u wanted)

also on the stand we had 1 of our american members come over (veedubin) and told us he couldnt get in so tony went with him to fetch his car, so he could put it on the stand with us,

anyway i think a good day was had by all, and i would like to thank all those that did turn up, and nice to see you all again, to those that didnt turn up, you missed a good days fun

alex nice to finally meet you and that awesome car of yours

oh 1 final point, congrats to bowl130, golf+ offered him a mag feature on his car, so watch this space

once again thanks to all that came to support ukpassats, pics to follow soon

bob
RIP Muff Diver

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login